Beginning in January 2017 and again in 2018, Fresh Air Experience will be providing equipment rental services onsite at the SJAM Winter Trail for the benefit of their participants. We will also provide visitor information services.
Fresh Air Experience will set up a station at Champlain Bridge parking lot, adjacent to the Sir John A MacDonald Parkway. CLICK FOR MAP
These services are offered on Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 4pm.
Rental Fleet and fees
We will offer for rent both classic cross country skis and fat bikes.
Cross Country Skis
- Rental packages will include skis with bindings, boots and poles.
- First come first serve
- Rental fee (taxes included):
- Adults: $25 for 2 hours, $10 each additional hour
- Children under 13: $15 for 2 hours, $6 each additional hour
The fat bike fleet is comprised of Norco Bigfoot bikes.
- Sizes available are 2x Large, 2x Medium, 1x Small, 1x Junior
- Reservations required. Please book at the store by calling 613-729-3002.
- Half day rental $40.00 (back by 1pm or leave after 1pm)
- Full day rental $60.00